Re: Radius and Livingstone

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 07:35:38AM -0700, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> 	I saw a radiusd-cistron debian package at potato.
> 	Do you know where I find a Livingstone debian package?

It should be there as well.  (For the 1.19 or whatever release... that's
radiusd-livingston for 2.0, you need to download it from Livingston.)

Cistron is better than the Livingston version, though for most things.
And with the patch for logging to mysql, it seriously kicks ass. :)

(Gotta love a nice database where searching over 2M rows takes less
than a hundredth of a second.)

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting