Re: mail

On 25, aug, 2000 at 06:50:42 +0000, stefan goeman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use fetchmail, exim and mutt to read and (try to) send mails.
> Is there a possibilty to create a folder were all your sent mails are being
> stored (like in pine)??

Yes!

set record="~/sentbox"

in your ~/.muttrc will save a copy in ~/sentbox.

Check /usr/share/doc/mutt/ and look at the very fine html docs there,
especially the reference material in the end of it (and check that there
isn't more you have to set to make it work.

Also look at my .muttrc at http://home1.stofanet.dk/liebach/muttrc.txt,
there's also a screenshot of how it looks with that ~/.muttrc.

HTH
	Morten

--
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!