over 400 msg's this am

    Greetings,

checked the mail before I retired for the night - all was well. This am
I checked mail - 400+. All but 9 of them from debian-user.. OUTCH.
I seen repeat after repeat  -  I think the remailer must have takin a
hit - or is it my pop3 server?  I stopped reading them after approx
100 and simply deleted the rest of the lot - hope I didn't miss too
much.

Regards

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p