Help STILL! Needed on BocaBoard BB1008

 Hello to all,

 Well I thought that after I had my serial.conf script configured correctly,
 so the BocaBoard would be dected, which it is now seeing, I thought that
 maybe since it would not connect to my TNC's "data Controllers" for Packet,
 that the problem maybe the baud rate between the computer and the tnc...

 So I changed it from 115200 too 9600, yet I still can not connect up to my
data controllers...

 Now John N8UR, sent a reply back on the 18th of this month, saying that he
has been using the same board for years, and that it worked like a charm, if
this is true, then John what else did you have to do to get the BocaBoard to
make a connection to your TNC's...I'd like to hear about it if you would
please explain it in more detail...???

At this point, I am in need of help on this, so if anyone can come up with
any ideas, or have a BocaBoard BB1008, that is working, I'd definitely like
to hear from you...

My last resort, if I can not get it to work, then I suppose I will have to
send it back...

Thanks to anyone for help that you maybe able to offer...

 Larry Shields WD9ESU
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org IPaddr 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@ wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net