Need a project, or documentation to write

Hi Debian Users

Perhaps this isn't the right forum for this query, but someone,
please, steer me to the proper place to get this information.

I have a couple of students who are quite good who need a project
that will be of service to the Linux community, and that can be
completed in a semester. This may be tough to find ;)

There has been an appeal for people to write documentation, and some
for project programmers. Maybe one of these chaps can help.

I think they can put 7 to 10 hours a week on this starting soon and
running maybe 10 to 12 weeks. Their work will be graded by our
faculty on technical content, completeness, clarity, usage, and
grammar.

Please let me hear from you, even if it is telling me to get lost;)

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu Prof Computer Science, Retired
Western Carolina Univerity

Use Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.