Fine tuning my system, I could use some advice.

Hey all.

My little piece of heaven here is almost working properly, but there are some little (I think) things that are kinda bugging me.

I'm getting these errors in my syslog: named[16414]: sysquery: findns error (NXDOMAIN) on oracle?

My main machine's name is oracle, and it's running named.
Here is the /etc/bind/db.home.lore.com file
--BEGIN
;
; BIND data file for home.lore.com
;
$TTL    3600
@       IN      SOA     oracle.home.lore.com. scriven.lore.com. (
                        200082501       ; Serial
                            10800       ; Refresh
                             3600       ; Retry
                          2419200       ; Expire
                         604800 )       ; Negative Cache TTL

                IN      NS      oracle.home.lore.com.

; oracle file/print serving machine
;
@               IN      A       192.168.0.2
oracle          IN      A       192.168.0.2

; Morpheus Windows/BeOS/Linux workstation
;
morpheus        IN      A       192.168.0.3

; Neptune Debian workstation
;
neptune         IN      A       192.168.0.4
--END

I'm trying to setup a separate sub-domain here, completely private for demo and testing use. The name service works (I'm actually using the OpenNIC root servers, which works like a dream too), but I get that error message every time something is looked up.

Thanks for any help!
Adam
Toronto, Ontario, Canada