CD's Download.

I want to download the potatos CD's and the Stormix free distribution.
I'm using the company internet, with windows and Getright. Well, it seem
that Unix-like servers don't support resume download (they begin all the
download process again). So, I'm trying to download Stormix since the
discussion about it started (one or two weeks ago). My computer is turned
on since that days, with Getright trying to download... and nothing. I
did'n get it. The  connection goes down from time to time.

Question: is there any way a windows user can download his first debian
distribution to get it installed? I'm behind a firewall, so any software
should be able to do proxy authentication.

Thanks,
Gaúcho