Procmail

Hi!

I have problems configuring email on my server (virtual internet-server with root-access). I'm using sendmail, which is well configured (mails to me works locally and via internet), my account need'nt a .forward or .procmailrc 'cause of my virtual root-account.

But there are problems with emails to my other user...
without a .forward or .procmailrc file i get the procmail-error '550 user... insufficient permission' locally and via internet, with a standart .procmailrc file and a .forward with: |/usr/bin/procmail   i get following error locally:

|/usr/bin/procmail
    (expanded from: alois)

procmail: Couldn't create "/var/spool/mail/alois"
procmail: Suspicious rcfile "/home/alois/.procmailrc"
procmail: Couldn't read "/home/alois/.procmailrc"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/alois.lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "/var/spool/mail/alois"
550 |/usr/bin/procmail... Can't create output

and via internet:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

alois@potzucki.de:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:
    <
alois@potzucki.de>:
    host mail.potzucki.de [195.222.126.62]:
    550 <