Re: Lexmark printer...

Mark Janssen <maniac@markjanssen.homeip.net> writes (citing another
guy):

> > I am wondering what filter I should use for a Lexmark optra E310
> > printer.

You should absolutely try the cupsys packages (the newest ones
in woody: libcupsys2, cupsys, cupsys-bsd, cupsys-client). This is the
most comfortable printing system (manageable via a web interface) I've
ever seen. You need the PPD file which comes with the Lexmark printer.

> > This is a postscript printer with 1 Mb of memory (I think).

I would think it has 4 MB. If you're lucky, you can get a bigger
memory with cheap SIMM modules.

Greetings,
joachim