Re: ethernet card driver

A whole *20 minutes* between my post and the second high-quality
answer? Man, this list has really gone downhill ;-)

Thanks, Dan and Ray, I appreciate it.

one more:  how do I specify the parameters for IO address and IRQ?

yomama:~# insmod /lib/modules/2.2.17/net/tulip.o
/lib/modules/2.2.17/net/tulip.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters

dan said:
>http://cdb.suse.de/cgi-bin/scdb?HTML=ENGLISH/cdb_listtemplates/menu.htm&LANG=ENGLISH
> I find that site very useful for telling me what modules I need for what
> hardware.

I bookmarked that.  Looks like a useful resource.

Aaron