Re: R: R: net install of staroffice 5.2

	Marko: First what I can do is apologise for missinformation.

If your so-xxxx file runs it should accept the -net suffix,and give you a net
install in your root directory as  /office52.

	I just went thru the install both ways to check.
The instructions in the pdf file refer to using a ./setup file on the
CDrom release,which is where it throws the user off.

	Add a space -net to the command. If no go then perhaps there is
something wrong with the download tho I doubt that.

	I'm starting to calcify between the ears, hence the dud memory.
IF needed this is the address to start at,
	http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/5.2/get.html

--