Re: FWD: [Important News] Debian 2.2 CD-Rs SO # 42627

heheh.

They emailed me and offered to credit my account, i emailed them on
august 25, 1998 and they email me today.. almost 2 years to the day.

hopefully they pay more attention to quality control in the future.

good job cheapbytes, although i still don't know if i could risk buying
from you again.

nate