Re: Linux Mail Client

Hi,

I've been following this thread for a while now, and I'm unsure of a few
things.  Perhaps you can clear things up a little.

First, I'm unclear as to whether you are claiming that the traditional unix
 methods for handling mail cannot handle your needs, or if you are saying
that you have a "better" way to handle them.

Second,  I'm unsure if you are asking for help in implementing something
to handle your email needs, or if you are recruiting for assistance in
your sourceforge project, or if you are just a troll.

Third, I'm unsure if you have ever considered that a pointer to your CODE
would help others understand why what you are working on is superior (if
it is) to the suggestions you have rejected as inappropriate for your
email needs.

When I look at your project page it appears that no code is available.
I'd like to see some code so I can determine if you are working in a
worthwhile direction.  Perhaps others would like this also.

--

-ptw