solved the IIP printing problem

After fighting for the IIP for a couple of days, it suddenly printed a
page when I turned on the computer this morning--and then would no
longer do anything but fail to print, have errors, etc.

But I've found the asolution:  Someone had an unused Laserjet 4plus,
which works fine after running magicfilterconfig

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.       Smeal 178    (814) 375-4700
dochawk@psu.edu