Re: net install of staroffice 5.2

Schalk Klee wrote:

> Marco,
>
> Use /NET not /net.  It is case sensitive.  Tried it on another distro (Suse
> 6.4) and it worked.
I have done 3 installs of SO5.2 recently and I used the files from the
Sun main site. I used -NET as it indicates in the instructions with the
binary file with no problems. However I have been unable to get ANY of
the databases to work with the -NET installation. I think it is a
problem with the -NET setup in SO5.2 When  the code becomes available I
HOPE/WISH that a Debian developer will fix the feature that handles
databases to allow for a greater selection especially MySQL. Adabas will
most likely never be free.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173