How to convert multiple pages html doc to other formats?

What are the methods for converting multiple pages html document to other
formats like single page html doc, ps, pdf, latex, anything else?
That is, if I have 188 html files that are all parts of the same document, how
can I convert it into one or more of the mentioned formats?

The 2 things I have encountered with are html2ps and html2latex. However can
they convert a document that is composed of multiple html files? Perhaps I am
better semi manually have the document made of only one file and then use this
tools?
--

	--  Shaul Karl <shaulk@israsrv.net.il>

	Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com