RE: Latop to Desktop ethernet

Set both ip addesses to a private one...say 192.168.0.X and use a
cross-wired network cable and you shoudl be off...also make sure you have
ftp-server software running on the host....good luck

Patrick Cheong
Information Systems Assurance
Measat Broadcast Network Systems
e-mail: mailto:patrick_cheong@astro.com.my