Re: We need a _Freaking_ Search Engine! Was: We need a FAQ. Don't you think we need a FAQ?

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, s. keeling wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 08:19:47PM -0600, montefin wrote:
> >
> [yada yada snip]
> >
> > When every other site worth a damn has a basic, simple,
> > clear-up-the-obvious, Search Engine, http://www.debian.org/search
> > complains it has not found a Search Engine worthy of itself.
>
> I don't need a search engine.  I've got http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/
>

> --
> keelingNO@SPAM.spots.ab.ca (Stephen) TopQuark Software & Serv. Enquire within.
>     [sed 's/NO@SPAM./@/g']               Contract programmer, server bum.
>     Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
>

> --
there before I even bother posting anything.

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann
E-mail: baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
        baumannd@trio.msoe.edu
        baumannd@penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic DNS service, may bounce)

Web location: 	http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
                http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson