DHCP and Debian 2.2?

Greetings!
	Quick question: For the longest time, I was running Debian 2.1 in
a network environment where my laptop computer obtained an IP address via
DHCP.  I had the dhcpcd .deb file installed which obtained the IP address
for me.  Last Friday I installed Debian 2.2 from the official CDs.  The
installation was smooth.  My questions is this: how am I getting an IP
address via DHCP?  From what I can tell, the dhcpcd .deb is not installed,
nor is the bootpc .deb.  Can someone tell me what program is working the
DHCP process for me?

Thanks,

Bryan