Re: You are a Linux Guru!

On 21, aug, 2000 at 02:28:46 +0530, Previ wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     Here is a Press clip  about Debian in Aug 2000 edition
> of Chip Magazine here in India.
>
> "Debian is one of the roughest Linux Distributions to install,
> and that's why anyone who has managed to configure and
> install Debian is considered to be a Linux guru"

YAY! I've allways wanted to be that when I grew up!

BTW Debian is about the same in ease of installation as RedHat, SuSE and
others, but it's so much easyer to understand, end therefore to admin,
that I prefer it.

Boston Globe also talks about ``... the small but influential clique who
run Linux software on their personal computers, ...''. Hey, that's us!!

ux+.shtml

I don't know about ya'll, but I've never tried to be a trendsetter
before! ;-)

Morten

--
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!