Re: ISP server assigned nameserver addressing - how?

> To know YOUR DNS's when you use Windows, go to www.anonymizer.com  (in
> Windows) and click "This is what we know about you" or something like that.
> In most cases somewhere near the end of the page it will tell your DNS
> addresses.  Worked for me!!

To get DNS servers out of windows.. Go to start menu, select run, type in
"WINIPCFG", click OK.
Select the network adapter in question (LAN card or dialup adapter etc... If
you're using Win98SE ICS, the ICS adapter) .. it will show you the DNS it's
using.. You may need to click the "More info >>>" button if you don't see the
DNS box.

Anthony