Re: Linux Mail Client

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 11:13:42AM -0400, Paul D. Smith wrote:
>   sl> *sigh* We must be having a serious problem somewhere.  I just
>   sl> checked for the third time since last night.  First project in
>   sl> Email Clients is not acmemail (email) nor ALM (who knows where
>   sl> that came from).  It is AIMS Prototype.

> If you'd quit trying to be so damn coy and just give the name, it would
> be a lot easier on everyone.  I'm not interested in groveling through
> the software map to 4 levels down to find it; that ain't my idea of fun.

    Well, gee, if you'd open your eyes and READ..  I DID GIVE THE NAME!  In
fact, I gave it well before describing where it was but since people couldn't
find it from the NAME I thought maybe giving the exact location of it in the
project would help.  Clearly that is not the case since you couldn't follow
simple directions which takes all of 10 seconds to do nor could you be
bothered to read for the name which has been given no less than three times
now!

    What more do you want?  Pamela Anderson there to coo in your ear, rubbing
herself against you while moving the mouse for you to the right links?  Jeez.