Re: Linux Mail Client

%% Regarding Re: Linux Mail Client; you wrote:

  sl> On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 10:52:43AM -0400, Paul D. Smith wrote:
  sl> Acmemail is the first in email, not email clients.  Note above I
  sl> said email clients and not email.  Would you kindly check again in
  sl> the right area and tell me what the first project is?

  >> ALM?  Doesn't look like there's much there.

  sl> *sigh* We must be having a serious problem somewhere.  I just
  sl> checked for the third time since last night.  First project in
  sl> Email Clients is not acmemail (email) nor ALM (who knows where
  sl> that came from).  It is AIMS Prototype.

Go to http://sourceforge.net/

Enter "email clients" in the search box.

Press "search".

First item that is returned is "ALM - Another Linux Mailer".

If you'd quit trying to be so damn coy and just give the name, it would
be a lot easier on everyone.  I'm not interested in groveling through
the software map to 4 levels down to find it; that ain't my idea of fun.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>         Network Management Development