Lexmark printer...

> I have been reading a lot of messages about printers lately.
>
> I am wondering what filter I should use for a Lexmark optra E310
> printer.
> This is a postscript printer with 1 Mb of memory (I think).

I have this very same printer... since it's postscript you don't need
any filters at all.. or just use magicfilter and choose the ps600 (i
think) filter... it converts everything to postscript...

I still think this is a fabulous printer... for such a cheap thing...

Mark Janssen                                  Unix Consultant
Unix Support Nederland / PSInet Netherlands
E-mail: mark@markjanssen.homeip.net    GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
http: markjanssen.homeip.net www.markjanssen.nl www.maniac.nl
Fax/VoiceMail: +31 20 8757555     Finger for GPG and GeekCode