R: net install of staroffice 5.2

yeah, i think i know what you are talking about. are you sure
you did it with 5.2? it was a snap with 5.1 .. but i don't see
it as an option using 5.2 (i.e. running the big so52-..-.bin file)

> Just a thought- Sun has a pdf file of the all the install
> details on their
> web site.

i read it .. but it refers to the setup script. there is no
setup script before you run the big .bin file. and when
you have the setup, all you can do is uninstall/modify/repair.

thank you anyway

Marco Frattola (Pianificazione processi) -
Cubecom S.p.A.
Via de Marini,1 3 piano Torre WTC
16149 GENOVA
tel. 010 6591184