Re: Linux Mail Client (was: Re: Web browsers for Linux (was: Re: Netscape Bus Error))

Steve Lamb wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 12:02:00PM -0500, Mark Schiltz wrote:
> >
> > After hashing through all your comments, I believe I know what you want.
> >
> > An email client that has a folder for john@domain.com & jim@otherdomain.com,
> > etc. (but dosn't call it a folder) with sub-folders for inbox,outbox,etc. (its
> > ok to call these folders) for each of the above non-folders. Does that about
> > sum it up?
>
> Yes, completely separate mail accounts.  That is exactly it.  My apologies
> if I was too vague in my descriptions.

If that's the case, how far is Netscape Communicator from doing what you
want (using IMAP)? Have as many IMAP accounts as you want (Netscape
doesn't seem to consider them folders), plus a folder structure for
each, distinct Inboxes and Trash, plus a local folder structure in case
you want that.