gnome install

Hi all,

I address the following questions to this mailing list because I do not know
yet if they are specific to Debian implementation

I finally reach to install gnome with Enlightenment as wm with the last
distribution package (2.2 rev0) on my linux box with a Intel pentium III and
128Mb ram.
I met two different kind of problems:

first with gnome-moz?-remote ... which failed because:
	/dev/dsp no such device
	....  exit code (-1)

but ls -l /dev/dsp shows me well a character device with major number 14 and
minor 3 as build with MAKEDEV -rw-rw---- access right for root audio?
I then rebuild the kernel with all audio device option (even thought I have
no sound devices but the build in 'buser') but no dsp module seems to be
add.
After the reboot with new kernel (after the usual make modules and make
modules_install), I still have the same error.
(It seems also that screensaver meet the same problem).
Do I have to install additional audio package (without sound device)?

second netscape-remote (from netscape-base-4) failed because:
could not open display :0 ?

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance for advises?
	Joel