Re: WOOHOO - the Potato is installed!

ATTN: John Griffiths,

You must report to Penn State immediately.

By Penn State we do not mean Penn State, the honorable state university.
We mean the Pennsylvania State Penitentiary.

There, you must immediately identify yourself as an auto-incarcerant,
guilty of Copyright Obfuscation, and serve five-to-ten years of your
miserable life making newly rich Internet Moguls' vanity license plates.

John, if I were you, when you knock at the prison door, wear nothing but
a smile. But, John, not too big a smile. Ok?

See you in five-to-ten years,

montefin