Kernel parameter (hisax) lets kernel hang

Hi, folks.

I have a self-compiled kernel (2.2.15 or 2.2.16 doesn´t matter) with
HiSax support for Teles-S0-16 ISDN cards enabled. When I call the
kernel from LILO with the parameter "hisax=1,2,11,0xd0000,0xf80"
the kernel hangs immediately after uncompressing the kernel
image. The only chance to boot the kernel is to patch
drivers/isdn/hisax/config.c and code the above parameters into the
defaults. Is there anything I can do to bypass this ugly patching
and use LILO to do the same thing? I´d love to get a hint.

Bye!

  Matthias
--
  Viel phi - viel mü. (Griechische Bauernweisheit)