Re: WOOHOO - the Potato is installed!

John Griffiths wrote:
> WARNING -
> This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
> If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
> please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
> accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
> Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
> pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
> Monitor Pty Ltd.

I'm afraid that we cannot accept the above copyright on mails to this
mailing list. Your post has already been automatically archived in several
places, and will be automatically appearing on several web sites soon.

Posts to public mailing lists and to usenet are generally assummed to be
under an unstated license that allows redistribution -- otherwise, you'd
be violating your own licence by posting. HTH.

--
see shy jo