Installation

I tried to install the Storm Linux 2000 Starter Edition from the CD and got
as far as *Installation Source*. I chose CD and clicked NEXT. I got a dialog
box which read, *No CD-ROM was detected*. The dialog box only has an OK
option. Interesting as I could have not gotten that far without it
recognizing the CD-ROM. I choose the Storm version after lurking on the list
and noting how easy it was to install this version vs. the straight Debian
stuff. Storm help has not replied in 24 hours. Any ideas?. Cheers, Cliff