Re: Xcdroast & hair loss - resolved :(

    Returning . . .

I have learned that many CDRW will not read in cdroms. I have 2 boxes,
one with older cdrom and one with new 32x cdrom - both windoz boxes,
neither would see the CDRW disk. It would appear that CDRW are not
globablly readable which can be a real bother.

At any rate, the image was written to a CDR and was readable on both
windoz boxes, and my linux machine. So my image type was set correctly.
FYI, image type is set to "ridge rock + win95/nt" for archive readers.

Thank you

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p