Re: Linux Mail Client (was: Re: Web browsers for Linux (was: Re: Netscape Bus Error))

Steve,

After hashing through all your comments, I believe I know what you want.

An email client that has a folder for john@domain.com & jim@otherdomain.com,
etc. (but dosn't call it a folder) with sub-folders for inbox,outbox,etc. (its
ok to call these folders) for each of the above non-folders. Does that about sum
it up?

--
I'm here to paint but I've forgotten my brush...
You got beer?

Mark Schiltz