Re: Fortify and Netscape Navigator

On 08/21/00 16:48:51 -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> be aware that you are probably still vulnerable to at least the java
> security hole in 4.74 and previous since the java files were not
> updated (and i think that is where the bug lies)

hmm. Okay. There was a java symlink in the directory where the binary
was located. I recreated it, this time pointing it to the jave
directory for the 4.75 version. You wouldn't happen to know where one
might test for this vulnerability or find info on it? I suppose
netscape's web site might be a good starting place?

Thanks
 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (                        (