trouble with fetchmail via exim

Dear debian-users,

I ran fetchmail, it read the first incoming message, but then it stopped
and told me the following:
        ..exim: neither action flags nor mail addresses given.
        fetchmail terminated with signal 13

My ~/.fetchmailrc looks like this:

        poll pop.netway.at
        proto pop3
        user my-remote-username
        password my-password
        is andy here
        mda /usr/bin/exim

eximconfig gives me the following summary:

        Mail generated on this system will have 'woof' used as the
        domain part (after the @ in the From: field and similar places).

        The following domain(s) will be recognized as referring to this
        system: woof

        Mail for postmaster, root, etc. will be sent to andy.

        Local mail is delivered.

        Outbound remote mail is sent via smtp.netway.at.

If anybody knows, what might be wrong or missing, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Andreas.