Re: Shockwave Plugin

I don't know where the non-free package list is, if I go to
debian/packages it doesn't list a non-free grouping. I have seen it
before, but don't know where it's at..
I apologize for this duh.. type question, but it's a duh.. kind of
day.
thanks

--

"Make voyages, attempt them, there's nothing else."
                             --Tennessee Williams