Re: Linux Mail Client (was: Re: Web browsers for Linux (was: Re: Netscape Bus Error))

Steve Lamb wrote:

> Monday, August 21, 2000, 1:42:58 PM, Mike wrote:
> > Wrong.  mutt can do that just fine.
>
>     Don't even try to kid me on that aspect ok?  The day mutt can send mail
> out my work SMTP from home (yes, that level of separation) is the day I'll
> concede.  Right now Mutt is most certainly not up to the task except in the
> most archaic of senses.

Oh, you meant actually send it out through different servers?  I thought you
were just meaning the message addressing - i.e. what From: line is used.
Seems I misunderstood exactly what you meant.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.