exim and multiple alias files

		Can exim handle multiple alias files? I tried switching to sendmail for
this, but whatever I did playing with postfix to see what it was about
before removing it, made everything halt up in mqueue under var/spool, I
think. Mail wouldn't even go to local users, using exim fixed it, but I
like sendmail's advanced features, so I can get majorcool going, it won't
append majordomo aliases to /etc/aliases. It needs a file that has only
majordomo aliases in it, so when mj_build_aliases is run from the cgi, it
can rebuild what lists are there, using /etc/aliases would cause all my
other aliases to go, I suppose setting up a mailing list with one user
subscribed, the destination address would kind of fix it, but it's really
not needed.