Re: Reading e-mails on text mode

You can go to the web site <http://members.mint.net/frodo/pine> and
download Pine as a .deb file.  Pine is very self explanatory. in the setup
menu select config then if you have a dialup connection put your isp name
in the <user domain> option.  If your ISP uses pop3 put {isp
name/pop3}inbox under <inbox path>.  <http://www.washington.edu/pine> also
has extensive information on how to set Pine up.

Good luck

John Kerr Anderson
jkanders@alpha.delta.edu
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2