Please Help: Configuring a Debian station for work with DHCP

Hello,
I am part of a system administration team.  We have recently moved our
network to a DHCP-based configuration.  One of our clients is using Debian
2.1 and I would like to know what changes I need to make on his computer
in order to configure it for use with DHCP.

On our RedHat 6.2 systems I would run linuxconf, delete the IP address and
subnet mask and DNS servers, change the search path to "dns, NIS, hosts",
and also "mv /etc/resolv.conf to /etc/resolv.orig".
What should the equivalent procedure be on such a system running Debian?

I would be most appreciative if you could answer me at my email
<avivgur@math.tau.ac.il>

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Aviv Gurwitz