Re: xfree86 development package

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 03:11:18AM -0600, Bruce Sass wrote:

> > I'm trying to compile and install knapster. Unfortunately, it needs
> > the xfree86 header files. Anyone know which package these files are in?
>
> xlib6g-dev

Are you sure that is all I need. I have it installed (according to
dpkg --list), and all I can find in /usr/include/X11 is two directories
bitmaps, and pixmaps.  Shouldn't there be some header files there too?

BTW, I'm using potato. (Just installed this weekend, and I'm a bit of a
Debian newbie, so I apologize if this is RTFM material)

--
email: john@fjellstad.org                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes