netscape crashes

Ok, I know that netscape crashes, but it crashes more often for me than it
used to. I have a fresh installation of netscape (communicator pkg) 4.73,
and it crashes after viewing an average of twenty or thirty pages. It
doesn't seem to be a java or javascript page, either.

I have noticed that if I start it from the command line, it gives always
gives a couple warnings:

john@jupiter:~$ netscape &
[1] 30802
john@jupiter:~$ ls: /usr/lib/netscape/473/wrapper.d: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/lib/netscape/473/communicator/wrapper.d: No such file or directory
john@jupiter:~$

it still starts up and runs, but I thought it might have something to do
with my problem. Anyone recognize this or have suggestions?

John