Compiling Galeon 0.72

I attempted compiling Galeon 0.72 over the weekend but an error occured
during make....it can't find lgtkembedmoz....I had used alien to convert the
mozilla-devel rpm package to .deb and installed that using dselect. When I
cd to /usr/include/mozilla, I see gtkmozembed.h (note the different name
with the one which make said it can't find). ./configure  and ./configure
-with--mozilla-header=/usr/include/mozilla did not report any errors. Can
someone extend some help here..appreciate it.

Thanks.

Patrick Cheong
Information Systems Assurance
Measat Broadcast Network Systems