Re: Netscape 4.73 and dynamic fonts

I have noticed the same thing.  When I looked at the html for the
offending page, I saw it had a style sheet specifying the point size
to use (at igc.topica.com).

It's not too suprising that if the site is saying which point size to
use, it's hard to override it.  And it's not very polite style.  Also,
NS is kind of funky in its handling of styles.

However, I know the site looks OK when I use MSIE from Windows.  I may
try the pointer about the true type fonts (thanks) and see if that
helps.