Fetchmail / procmail / othermail

Hello,
I have a new little problem that might be of interest here;

I have a virtual domain mailbox that drops all the mail to a domain into it.
Er...it is a pop mailbox that receives all the mail for a whole domain.
Something will download this mail and distribute it locally once it is
downloaded.

Sounds simple enough, apart from the fact that Eric Raymond says that Fetchmail
is not really well suited for this, and I am having major problems setting that
up, and the procmail faq also says the same thing.

But I need to do this, one way or the other, and I would appreciate a little
config help with fetchmail if that is the only one.

At the moment, fetchmail gets all the mail, but does not distribute it once it
comes down locally.

I am using the exim mailserver btw.

Can somebody help, please?

-Geir