problem getting packages for slink

Hello,

We have some servers still running old version of slink and don't want
them to potato yet. However we still want to update our slink distribution.
After we change the apt-get sources.list to:

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian slink main contrib non-free

And updated the package information, while the apt-get try to download
update packages, it refer to "main", the potato, instead of "slink"!!

What can we do?

Please reply by e-mail if possible, thanks!!!

Vincent