Multiple Mail Accounts?????

Hello,

  I have multiple mail accounts with my isp.  How can I setup linux so I
can have my 1 login into my linux box and be able to handle all of the
accounts?

What I really want is to be able to use 1 mail program and be able to
see all of the mail I get.  Then I would like to have it setup so it
sends out mail via the proper account name (or give me the option of
choosing the sending address to use).  Is this at all possible?  If not,
are there any other ideas on how to handle this (preferably w/o using
multiple linux accounts)?

Thanks,

Chris