netscape annoyance

Hi!

Since ~4 hours ago netscrap tells me every 2 minutes
  Netscape: subprocess diagnostics (stdout/stderr)
    Warning: Actions not found: PrimipiveParentCancel

It doesn´t seem to hinder functionality in any way, but it sure as hell
is annoying.

Can it be that bit-rot has taken it´s way here and somewhere in
netscraps code Primi_t_iveParentCancel mutated to
Primi_p_iveParentCancel? Or is this just a typo of some programmer I
didn´t trigger before? Or something other?

Any hints? Restarting netscrap/pppd/etc didn´t help.

TIA,
&rw