Re: Window Manager

If I understand you courrectly, to change where the default window manager
points, read the make-alternatives man page.

the command is something like this:
make-alternatives --configure x-window-manager

and it will give you a choice to select from, or to make no changes. It
works for me on potato and anything newer (I think).

John