OT: monitor gets fuzzy after 20 minutes of usage

Hi all,

At home, I have had a Mag DX15T (15 inch on Trinitron tube) for
several years (3, maybe 4).  It recently started acting up.  It's
sharp as ever in X when I initially turn it on, but goes fuzzy,
especially near the bottom of the screen, after about 20 minutes.

When I exit X and go to the console it appears to be okay again.

Do anyone know what sort of hardware failure is going on?
Is it reparable?

Thanks,
Peter